Friday, August 23, 2013

An Afternoon walk

Friday, August 23, 2013

 

 

 

 

 

 

I started off to search for a Geo cache - but I could not make the search because I was blocked by a changing river that had cut my route off. Ok I will try this again at another time. Noni and I drive on a pot holed gravel road looking for a side back road that will lead to another cache but was blocked by a huge - very huge grater that was tearing up the road - (making it better) but for now preventing me to go any further. Turning around I noticed a road leading up the mountain so we parked and on foot headed up the steep winding route. 
It was not long before both of us were soaking wet - it wasn't like it was supper hot - but it muggy and sunny and hot. I have no idea where this road goes - we stopped our upward incline after walking for 30 minutes to turn around and head back to the car and back to the kitchen to finish cooking supper and serve our 130 guests. 
The pictures show so much better than how I can describe our views as we walk - but even these pictures do not give justice to the beauty of what our eyes soaked in... 

No comments:

Post a Comment