Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Scale down - scale up

Happiness is seeing the scale drop. 
So the last few mornings the scale has been moving the right direction. But today I might had blown it - chocolate chip cookies were made and butter tarts. I did eat a salad for lunch and a small bowl of navy bean soup breakfast a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries with about 3/4 cup soy milk. Supper small and I mean small serving of chicken Alfredo pasta dish but during this time I did eat one and half butter tarts and a cookie earlier in the afternoon. 
After my rabbit lunch Noni and I went for a swim (45 minutes doing laps) in the swimming pool. So much for trying to get ahead with the calories out verses in. This morning I only walked thirty minutes instead of the full six km. 
Today I measured the distance in the car where I walk the odometer indicated 2.9 km - I thought it was only 2 km each way - 2.9 km makes a difference so to round it off from where I park the car to the cabin would be the other .1 to make it an even 6 km walk. Not bad for an early morning stroll before work in which I spend eight hours on my feet. 
Why won't the belly go away?????????? 
------------ cookies 
-------------cakes 
--------------butter tarts 
-------------ice cream 
-------------pudding 
------------ chocolate haystacks 

-------------muffins 
------------cookies  

No comments:

Post a Comment