Thursday, June 20, 2013

Date night

Saturday, June 08, 2013


We have a group arriving from Mexico - but they will not be here until some time in the middle of the night, so Noni and I had the afternoon and evening off. The school group left camp after lunch so we are free. Time to go on a date with my wife. Left Dalhouise home and we headed to Vancouver.
Actually Burnaby to go watch a movie Star Trek and then dinner at a downtown Vancouver restaurant.
(New Peace Chinese Restaurant).
I enjoyed watching the movie - yes I am a Trekie fan - but Noni - well she fell asleep.
On the Food Net TV channel Noni watched Guy Fieri show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives that showed case this restaurant. For the past couple months or so she has been wanting to go eat here. The restaurant really is a a diner as the TV name suggests - but the food was GOOD.
I will definitely go back to eat here.




No comments:

Post a Comment