Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pool exercise

 Swimming
Driven - motivated 
I jump into the pool and remain in the water for 50 minutes to 60 without touching the sides or the bottom. I may not be doing laps upon laps - but I am moving - I am treading water - I am doing laps of a slow pace. I am not a faster swimmer - and my form will not win any awards - but I have no fear and I can swim. 

 Why?
As I remain in the water I am thinking --
I have this goal to loose 41 pounds by June 2013 -  but there is more to keep me motivated.
 
I am making plans to travel to Mayan Riviera Mexico in April.
This is the hidden goal - the driving motivation to loose the weight so fast.
I want to be in the best physical shape possible to do as much as I can once I get there. There is the daily site seeing trips - snorkeling  and so much more I want to do and see - and I don't want to be so exhausted so quick and besides that I want to look better in this bathing suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment