Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Monkey

I have always considered myself as an animal lover and they seemed to know this and respond fairly well until meeting these monkeys. I do not include the nasty tempered dogs locked behind a fence with snarly fangs flashing as I walked by on the sidewalks of Surrey BC – these are the owners fault who I personally believe mistreat these beloved dogs. A dog will reveal its owners true personality...

Thinking back about my trip to Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore and encountering wild free roaming monkeys – I do not understand why they took a instant dislike to me. Noni would walk by with out any hissing or even a second glance – when I walked by the monkeys would give a little charge in my direction – hissing. Just maybe they don't like their picture taken. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment