Friday, May 4, 2012

4 May
So what can I plan for today? I will be off after I feed the 30 people breakfast and put away the Sysco delivery and do the dishes. For breakfast I cooked scrambled eggs and bacon and toast. The dishwasher is off again today and will be till Monday, so I have to do the dishes.Yesterday he claimed to be too sick to work so he had the day off. There was a little rush at 8 am when we realized this - bringing out the cereals - yogurts, fruit salad, grapefruit, pouring the orange juice and milk pitchers. I served  continental breakfast consisting of home made CB's, croissants, ginger muffins, oatmeal muffins, strawberries, blue berries, cantaloupe, honeydew, and grapes. Lunch was grilled cheese, and supper spaghetti and meatballs, Caesar salad and home made bread. Today after breakfast the group from Alberta has left and I am off till Saturday morning when we have another group arriving for lunch.
Snow tires - it is time to be taken off, and a little lube to make the Vibe run smoother and effectively for our up and coming hot summer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment